Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring have been around for generations, and there's a reason for that. Each one has its own unique properties that no other flooring option duplicates. If you want to upgrade the space in your home, then look no further than tile or stone. They're amazingly strong and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Tile and stone floors are a wonderful solution for entryways, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and more. Wherever you put the hardwood down, will imediately improve the aesthetics of your residence.
If you're changing your flooring and you want something original, we can explain what diverse options hardwood and stone flooring are. We carry a large variety of samples, so you have many options to choose from. We can also show you how our flooring will sit in your space. We are your personal flooring craftsmen and we will help you with your preferences, what styles are best in your space, and answer any questions you may think of.
Tile is a popular option, which is why you see it in so many residences. It provides you with a rustic look and it can be an affordable flooring solution. These types of floors hold value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior design your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With the variety of patterns, textures and colors, you'll be sure to something that looks appealing in your residence.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly ageless, so you won't have to worry about it becoming outdated. Stone comes in many types naturally and you can also change it's colors with dyes. You can use stone to make unique designs , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever artistic arrangements you'd like, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our expert staff is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring requests.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you're interested in having hardwood or Stone floors installed, then we are the company to call. With our wide variety of stone, tile and hardwood options, you'll be able to the perfect floors for your property.Tile Flooring Crestview FL